Next APPG Meeting: Wednesday 1 November 2017.
September 8, 2017 Frozen Pensions 0 Comments
The next meeting of the APPG for Frozen British Pensions is scheduled for Wednesday 1 November, at 10am, in Room R, Portcullis House.
The meeting will be attended by a delegation of leading Frozen Pension Campaigners, organised by the International Consortium of British Pensioners (ICBP).
Speakers will include:
- Sheila Telford (Chair, International Consortium of British Pensioners, from Canada)
- Brian Owles (Chair, British Pensioners in Australia, from Australia)
- Ian Andexer (Chair, Canadian Alliance of British Pensioners, from Canada)
- John Duffy (Chair, British Caribbean Pensioners Association, from Antigua)
- Jim Tilley (Director ICBP, from Australia)
- Colin Rainsbury (Director, ICBP, from Canada)
The Minister for Pensions, Guy Opperman, has been invited to address the meeting.
We hope to welcome new MPs interested in this issue, as well our longstanding members and supporters from both the Commons and Lords.
More details, including the full Agenda, will be published in due course.